How To Ship Your Media
Send Your Device Now
ALL IS NOT LOST
Now that you have decided your data needs to be retrieved by data recovery professionals we recommend you follow these steps:
STEP 1 - DO NOT PANIC
Help is at hand:
STEP 2 - PAPER WORK
Please complete our work order request with as much detail as you possibly can. The more information we have the quicker and more accurate we will be able to diagnose the problem and recover your data.
Download and complete our Work Order Request Form.
* The form can then be completed as a “soft copy” using Adobe Acrobat and sent via email or faxed.
* Please also include a hard copy (printed version) with the parcel.
STEP 3 - PREPARING THE PARCEL (PACKAGING INSTRUCTIONS)
If possible, do not include any brackets, adapters and cables.
Package your media with bubble wrap ensuring adequate padding in order prevent any movement and also to be able to absorb any impact while being transported.
Make use of a sturdy cardboard box at least twice the size of your media.cardboard-box
Package multiple drives with enough packing material so that there will be no contact between them.
Seal the box with packing tape and clearly mark with our Shipping Details and your physical return address.
Mark the box as printer "FRAGILE HANDLE WITH CARE"
* Please package the drive as if you would be sending us an egg
* Hard disk drives are extremely delicate and sensitive to being bumped and knocked around.
* Additional damage may make a successful recovery more difficult or in extreme cases un-recoverable
STEP 4 - SHIPPING THE MEDIA (SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS)
You have 2 options:
Option 1 - Bring the media in personally.
Download a printable version of our Location Map and Traveling Directions
Option 2 - Have the media sent via courier.
Download a printable version of our Shipping Label.
* Terms and Conditions apply
* Should you urgently require the recovery then we would suggest dropping the drive off personally as the courier service may take up to 2-3 working days.
OUR SHIPPING (PHYSICAL) ADDRESS
StudioLeonardo Data Recovery Shipping Instructions
StudioLeonardo Data Recovery Lab - Professional Data Recovery
Ul.Sveti Ante bb, Cim,
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Follow for a printable version of our Shipping Label.
STEP 5 - WE RECEIVE YOUR MEDIA
Your media will be booked-in at a central point where it is barcode scanned, labelled and assigned a unique job reference number.
Our technicians will evaluate the media, at no cost to you, and will normally within 10-15 working hours be able to email you a final quotation for your approval specifying:-
Whether the data is recoverable or the chance there-off, alternatively, if possible a directory structure of recoverable files.
Any other information depending on your situation.
* The quotation can also be sent within 4 working hours from receipt of your media should you wish to upgrade to our PRIORITY or HIGH PRIORITY service.
* See also Our Data Guarantee and Our No-Nonsense Free Consultation, Evaluation And Quotation Policies.
STEP 6 - YOU APPROVE THE QUOTATION
No billable work is undertaken until we have received your approval in writing.
STEP 7 - YOUR VALUABLE DATA IS RETURNED
In most cases your data should be shipped within 3-8 working days from approval at our STANDARD rate or within 48 hours at out PRIORITY service rate or within 24 hours at out HIGHT PRIORITY service rate or 10-15 working days from approval at our ECONOMY service.
You will be contacted should the recovery process take longer than anticipated with an explanation and possibly a few more questions about your media.
More information see our Comparison Matrix on the Different Service Levels available to you.
The recovered data will be transferred to a destination drive, of adequate capacity, either supplied by yourself or we can quote for any other hard drive currently available.
OUR MAIN CONCERN REMAINS TO RETURN YOUR DATA IN FULL CONFIDENTIALITY AS FAST AND IN A GOOD CONDITION AS POSSIBLE.